Each month, more and more Averitt associates are making major career milestones. From joining the ranks of our Over 20 Team to meeting safe driving accomplishments, these associates have played a major role in driving our company forward.
ASSOCIATE YEARS OF SERVICE MILESTONES
- Darryl Benton (Lawrenceville, GA, dock associate)
- Jason Bolton (Cookeville, TN, corporate safety manager)
- Mike Scott (Lexington, KY, city driver)
- Sherri Ferguson (Cookeville, TN, Supply Chain Solutions operations coordinator)
- Shannon Gregg (Lexington, KY, dock associate)
- Jeffery Wilhite (Cookeville, TN, director of corporate business development)
- Damon Monday (Jackson, MS, shuttle driver)
- Marvin Renfro (Dallas, TX, city driver)
- Lloyd Allen Ross (Tyler, TX, city driver)
ASSOCIATE SAFE DRIVING MILESTONES
- David Butler (Jackson, TN, city driver)
- James Reid (London, KY, shuttle driver)
- Larry Earls (Cincinnati, OH, city driver)
- Thomas Siegel (Louisville, KY, city driver)
- Aaron Bevis (Jackson, TN, shuttle driver)
- Jerry Duncan (Birmingham, AL, shuttle driver)
Photo: Lexington KY city driver Mike Scott recently celebrated 30 years of service with Averitt.
About Averitt Express
Averitt Express is a leading provider of freight transportation and supply chain management with international reach to more than 100 countries. Averitt specializes in delivering customized transportation solutions that include cross-border, dedicated, expedited ground/air, intermodal COFC/TOFC, international ocean/air, local customization, less-than-truckload, PortSide®, retail solutions, temperature-controlled, transportation management, truckload (dry van, flatbed, brokerage) and warehousing services. Averitt's technology offerings include a full suite of web-based shipping tools, electronic data interchange (EDI), warehouse management systems (WMS), and transportation and operations management systems. Together, these services and technology solutions provide “The Power of One” to shippers, allowing them access to multiple transportation solutions from a single provider. For more information, call 1-800-AVERITT (283-7488) or visit AverittExpress.com.