Each month, more and more Averitt associates are making major career milestones. From joining the ranks of our Over 20 Team to meeting safe driving accomplishments, these associates have played a major role in driving our company forward.
ASSOCIATE YEARS OF SERVICE MILESTONES
- Jim Elliott (Chattanooga, TN, regional vice president)
- Ricky Masters (Cookeville, TN, preventive maintenance associate)
- Mike Wise (Cookeville, TN, vice president of corporate business development)
- David Kent (Tupelo, MS, city driver)
- Sonia Mayes (Cookeville, TN, programmer/analyst)
- Doug Bell (Vance, AL, Supply Chain Solutions driver)
- Johnny Fields (Cookeville, TN, executive vice president and chief financial officer)
- Nick Fields (Nashville, TN, Supply Chain Solutions director of analysis & administration)
- Ed Smith (Birmingham, AL, frontline leader)
- Kevin Carmon (Dallas, TX, city driver)
- Walter Crawford (Cookeville, TN, properties manager)
- Dave Millea (Dallas, TX, service center director)
ASSOCIATE SAFE DRIVING MILESTONES30 YEARS
- David Bennett (Jackson, TN, shuttle driver)
- Allen Clark (Montgomery, AL, shuttle driver)
- Edwin Frazier (Chattanooga, TN, city driver)
- Michael Gordon (Birmingham, AL, city driver)
- James Hicks (Lawrenceville, GA, city driver)
- Herb Lane (Jacksonville, FL, shuttle driver)
Photo: Cookeville preventive maintenance associate Ricky Masters (right), pictured with service center director Sammy Talent (left), recently celebrated 40 years of service with Averitt.
About Averitt Express
Averitt Express is a leading provider of freight transportation and supply chain management with international reach to more than 100 countries. Averitt specializes in delivering customized transportation solutions that include cross-border, dedicated, expedited ground/air, intermodal COFC/TOFC, international ocean/air, local customization, less-than-truckload, PortSide®, retail solutions, temperature-controlled, transportation management, truckload (dry van, flatbed, brokerage) and warehousing services. Averitt's technology offerings include a full suite of web-based shipping tools, electronic data interchange (EDI), warehouse management systems (WMS), and transportation and operations management systems. Together, these services and technology solutions provide “The Power of One” to shippers, allowing them access to multiple transportation solutions from a single provider. For more information, call 1-800-AVERITT (283-7488) or visit AverittExpress.com.