Each month, more and more Averitt associates are making major career milestones. From joining the ranks of our Over 20 Team to meeting safe driving accomplishments, these associates have played a major role in driving our company forward.
ASSOCIATE YEARS OF SERVICE MILESTONES
- Ronald Head (Cookeville, TN, city driver)
- Dwight Harper (Birmingham, AL, weight & research inspector)
- Robert Bruns (Orlando, FL, service center director)
- David May (Tampa, FL, frontline leader)
- Christopher Pierce (Tampa, FL, shuttle driver)
- LeighAnn Anderson (Cookeville, TN, human resources compliance leader)
- Danny Green (Jonesboro, AR, shuttle driver)
- Allen Harris (Atlanta, GA, OS&D associate)
- Pam Stewart (Cookeville, TN, risk management associate)
ASSOCIATE SAFE DRIVING MILESTONES
- Don Arlinghaus (Cincinnati, OH, shuttle driver)
- Gary Chesnut (Lawrenceville, GA, sleeper shuttle driver)
- Dencil Kelley (Charlotte, NC, shuttle driver)
- Wilburn Powell (Fort Smith, AR, city driver)
- Robert Taylor (Greenville, NC, city driver)
Photo: Cookeville city driver Ronald Head recently celebrated 35 years of service with Averitt.
About Averitt Express
Averitt Express is a leading provider of freight transportation and supply chain management with international reach to more than 100 countries. Averitt specializes in delivering customized transportation solutions that include cross-border, dedicated, expedited ground/air, intermodal COFC/TOFC, international ocean/air, local customization, less-than-truckload, PortSide®, retail solutions, temperature-controlled, transportation management, truckload (dry van, flatbed, brokerage) and warehousing services. Averitt's technology offerings include a full suite of web-based shipping tools, electronic data interchange (EDI), warehouse management systems (WMS), and transportation and operations management systems. Together, these services and technology solutions provide “The Power of One” to shippers, allowing them access to multiple transportation solutions from a single provider. For more information, call 1-800-AVERITT (283-7488) or visit AverittExpress.com.